Telephone: (412) 263-5205
Ryan focuses his practice on defending the interests of the firm’s clients across a spectrum of legal matters, ranging from bodily injury and property damages claims to premises liability, product liability, and professional malpractice claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan was an associate with a regional insurance defense firm, where he represented individuals and businesses in general liability lawsuits, contractual disputes, and employment-related matters.
While in law school, Ryan served as Managing Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review. He earned CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Constitutional Law, Insurance Law, and Health Law & Policy. He also served as a volunteer with the Health Law Clinic.
Prior to attending law school, Ryan worked as an editor for a multinational information sciences company based in Philadelphia, PA
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, JD, 2010
- Temple University, MA, 2003
- Allegheny College, BA, 2000
- United States District Courts: Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- ACORN and the 2008 Presidential Election Campaign: Perspectives on Alleged Third-Party Voter-Registration Fraud, 71 U. PITT. L. REV. 313 (Winter 2009)
- Gubernatorial Emergency Management Powers: Testing the Limits in Pennsylvania, 6 PITT. J. ENV. PUB. HEALTH L. 149 (Spring 2012) (co-authored)