Telephone: (412) 263-5246
Bob has been practicing all aspects of insurance defense litigation for over thirty (30) years. He has handled motor vehicle cases including UIM and UM matters. He has also represented many clients in employment, construction litigation, product defects, and professional liability including medical and legal malpractice claims. He has also handled personal injury lawsuits arising out of slip and fall accidents. He has represented trucking companies and their drivers in serious wrongful death claims arising out of multiple collisions on interstate highways. He has represented insurance companies in bad faith claims and has provided coverage opinions in complex insurance matters. He has tried over 100 jury trials to verdict.
Bob also frequently provides employment training for his clients in the fields of sexual harassment and discrimination. He routinely is called upon to advise clients in their employment matters and he has also represented clients in Civil Service and Unemployment Hearings.
- University of Akron School of Law – 1988
- Duquesne University – 1984
- United States District Courts: Western District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania and Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Courts of Appeal: Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Pennsylvania Democratic Party vs. Bookvar, et al., 238 A.3rd. 345 (Pa. 2020)
- Scrip v. Seneca, et al., 191 A.3rd, 917 (Pa. Cmwlth. 2018)
- Bartolomeo v. Marshall, 69 A.3rd, 610 (Pa. Super. 2013)
- Mazur v. Trinity Area School District, et al., 961 A.2nd, 9 (Pa. 2008)
- Fanscali v. University Health Center of Pittsburgh, et al., 700 A.2nd, 962 (Pa. Super. 1997)