Edward A. Yurcon
Telephone: (412) 263-5218
Ed has been admitted to practice for over thirty years. Before entering private practice he was employed as an Assistant District Attorney in Allegheny County. His practice involves the defending of companies and individuals in a wide variety of matters including but not limited to wrongful death, bodily injury and catastrophic loss claims arising from gas explosion and fire, industrial, tractor trailer, automobile accident, premises liability, defamation and product liability claims. He has also been active in the defense of surety and fidelity bond claims.
Ed is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as well as the United States Supreme Court, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
He has tried a multitude of cases to verdict in State and Federal Court and is known and respected for his ethical handling of matters, as well as his forensic skills. He has been AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell since 1992 and was elected to the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County in 1994.
Ed is fiercely protective of his clients and known for his tireless work ethic.
- Villanova University School of Law, 1979
- University of Pittsburgh, BA, 1975; cum laude
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeal: Third Circuit
- United States District Courts: Western District of Pennsylvania Professional Associations
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
Licensed to Practice in Pennsylvania.