Amanda C. Steffy
Telephone: (412) 263-5249
Amanda focuses her practice on insurance-related civil litigation defense, including bodily injury claims arising from automobile accidents, premise liabilities, and other general liability cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Amanda completed a clerkship for President Judge George N. Zanic and Senior Judge Stewart L. Kurtz at Huntingdon County Court of Common Pleas.
While in law school, Amanda served as an associate editor of the Michigan State Law Review. She worked as a judiciary extern for Justice Bridget McCormack at the Michigan Supreme Court, a housing clinician at the MSU College of Law Legal Clinic, a legal extern at ELGA Credit Union, and a legal intern for the Honorable Kelley Streib at Butler County Court of Common Pleas.
Before attending law school, Amanda worked as a DNA Analyst at the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences for three and a half years.
- Michigan State University College of Law, magna cum laude, JD, 2015
- Duquesne University, Masters in Forensic Science and Law, 2008
- Duquesne University, BA, cum laude, 2007
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association