Jeffrey A. Kubay
Telephone: (412) 263-5246
Jeff focuses his practice on civil litigation defense, particularly construction, professional liability, and real estate matters, as well as general and premises liability. He also represents clients in family, estate planning, oil and gas, and landlord/tenant matters, as well as DUI/misdemeanor defense. Jeff has trial and appellate experience in Pennsylvania state and federal courts.
Jeff previously served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Marilyn J. Horan of the Court of Common Pleas of Butler County.
Jeff has lectured on construction law and professional liability, including matters concerning design professionals and real estate professionals.
- Duquesne University School of Law, JD 1995; Duquesne Law Review (Research Editor)
- University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown, BA Political Science 1992, summa cum laude
- United States District Courts: Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Courts of Appeal: Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Merlini v. Gallitzin Water Authority, 602 Pa. 346, 980 A.2d 502 (Pa. 2009)
- Commonwealth v. Parks, 2001 PA Super 59, 768 A.2d 1168 (Pa.Super. 2001)